PhD in Telecommunications Engineering.
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros de Telecomunicación. Ciudad Universitaria. Madrid.
- Laboratory Professor for the Department of Transmitters and Receivers of the Telecommunications Faculty of Madrid’s Universidad Politécnica (E.T.S.I.T.)
- Scientific Advisor to the Spanish National Mint (FÁBRICA NACIONAL DE MONEDA Y TIMBRE)
- Director of Information Technology for the Spanish National railway (RENFE)
- Director of REALVISIÓN, S.A.
- Director of NOVAVISIÓN 3D, S.L.
- Founder of InnovaScope3Dm
AREAS OF ACTIVITY:
Information and Codification Theory applied to entire linear programming and the solution of the counterfeit coin problem. Operating research applied to problems of transport planning and optimization. Forecast model. Etc.
Problems relating to randomness in quantum mechanics, EPR Paradox, Bell's Inequality, entanglement, quantum non-locality. Etc.
Work relating to three-dimensional vision without special glasses using ordinary light
Work relating to the control, information and optimization of railway vehicle movement (engines, wagons and cars)